Thursday, June 07, 2007

That flippin' logo thing!

There's been an awful lot of fuss about the new London 2012 Olympics (I love the sound of those words when I'm in earshot of a Frenchman, don't you?) logo that my mate Seb drew.



Now Seb is a mate of mine so I'm reluctant to enter the fray and fuel the controversy. But let me just make one point. If you're going to draw a logo - then at least have the decency to talk to those blokes who are going to have to wear the chuffing thing - ie Me!!

Suffice to say that this kiddie will not be running the 2012 London Olympic Marathon with my chest emblazoned with something that was copied from the side of a tube train in Harrow!

Fortunately, my mate Buttocks has come to the rescue and he's designed a proper logo - and this one didn't cost £400,000 I can tell you.



So no prizes for guessing which one I'll be wearing come 2012 eh?

Keep on tapering.


Ron

1 comment:

Dex said...

Ron

Good to see you back. Although I'm currently nursing an injury at present I do like to try and keep up with the training methods of an elite athlete like yourself.

Also, your friend has a talent for Graphic Design. The Logo would be perfect, he should submit it to the BBC website where they are taking suggestions from people for what the logo should look like.

Regards,

Dex.